What we Seek:
A highly motivated, self-starting, relationship-focused and entrepreneurial sales leader to
collaborate with and be a part of the senior leadership team to develop and lead a sales
team. The successful candidate is one who can develop and execute a sales model that
propels entreDonovan forward in a profitable and growth-oriented mode.
• 10-15 years in a sales and sales leadership role in the apparel industry and
extremely sensitive to the issues of a women’s body image and confidence.
• Passionate about creating a positive image for professional women.
• Track record meeting and exceeding goals (performance and income).
• Successful track record of starting, ramping up, hiring and motivating a sales team.
• Must be accomplished at training and developing individual contributors. Must be
able to quickly assess talent.
• Can initially act as a “player-coach”.
• Must be an excellent networker and can make connections and establish presence
and value quickly.
• Must be a confident speaker and presenter.
• Can work effectively in and enjoys a fast-paced, chaotic, and entrepreneurial
• Is exceptional at quickly building rapport and has the patience to establish long
• Highly experienced in consultative sales practices AND can close quickly and teach
others to do so in a professional and non-rushed manner.
• Experience and comfort with CRM and standard MS Office products.
• Has a non-siloed mentality and can effectively collaborate with the entire company
in an ongoing and productive manner.
• Comfortable with cutting edge technology in an industry that does not typically
• Understands how to develop effective and profitable channel relationships.
• Can identify and develop alliance partnerships.
Commensurate with experience level, qualifications and track record.
To apply for this position:
Please submit your resume, references, and other relevant documentation to:
Linda Farquhar, Managing Member. Jobs@entreDonovan.com
Please, no phone calls.
There are no products matching the selection.